Breaking News

Meet the pretty lady who turned herself into a Doll, just so people could like her



 


A woman who used to model herself on Barbie has admitted she looks '100 per cent hotter' thanks to a make-under. Jade, from Bristol, was encouraged to ditch her peroxide blonde hair, cheap extensions and lashings of fake tan by a team of stylists when she appeared on a new 5STAR show.



The 20-year-old used to hide her naturally pretty features and flawless fair skin under heavy makeup and her penchant for clip-on hair extensions was giving her bald patches. 




As a teenager she had surgery to boost her cleavage from an A to a double G cup and loved showing off her assets in skimpy pink outfits - to the horror of her mother and boyfriend.


Jade admitted to the 100% Hotter team - fashion stylist Grace Woodward, hair designer Daniel K Palmer and makeup artist Melissa Sophia - that she loved her Barbie doll style look, even though it often brought her negative attention.


She said the skinny, blonde toy was her style icon and she even has a Barbie tattoo on her hand. 




'Barbie is the perfect doll, I am trying to make myself look like her,' she said. 'If someone said I looked like a blow-up doll I would take it as a compliment. 


'I do see over-the-top and different when I look in the mirror but I just love Barbie. It changes me as a person, I start acting different and it gives me confidence.' 


Jade said she applied fake tan all over her body twice a day as she felt naked without it and bleached her hair peroxide blonde every month.




No comments