Breaking News

What is your purpose in life.

Don't be carried away by the word success. The world success does not means working in NNPC as a manager with cars and money. Have you ask yourself this questions, why are born in this generation, what impact have you done very well and you filled satisfied?. There is nothing like discovering yourself. Live for a purpose find out what you came into this world for. I can bet in my words that your success is not your money But discovering your trueself. Let me share a story. A rich man,very rich and old have millons companies and many servant, at the age of 75 years he decided to kill himself. Why?. He is not feeling himself in anything he do. He only help others achieved their dream but never achieved his own dream. But God help him out to find his purpose of life. Also a similar story of a man who wants to be a doctor missed it up due to financial problem. He decided to make his son a doctor by spending all he have with him on his son. After several years of studying the son becomes a medical doctor and the best doctor in the community. His parent are happy for their achievement. There come a day when there would present a noble prize for the best doctor and this son was the best and was presented with this great award with many complement. His parent were very happy and proud of there son. The boy was given the opportunity to speak, guess what he said?. I never deserved this prize because I don't enjoy this proffession. I never want to be a doctor I was force to it By my parents. It does not give me joy to treat a patient. I have been dieing all this years. He said all he wants to be is a musician. You see finding your purpose in life give you joy in all you do. HOPE YOU FIND YOUR OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE.

No comments